FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER - CLOSING DATE MONDAY 8TH JUNE 2020 AT 12 NOON
The land is conveniently situated between Leeming Village and the A.1 Motorway. The land is accessed from the Village via Exelby Lane. Exelby Lane is gated and locked to prevent fly tipping etc. and the Purchaser will be given a key upon completion of the sale.
The property comprises an attractive and useful block of permanent pasture extending to 4.17 Acres approx. It is shown edged red on the attached plan. The land is classified as Grade 2 on the Agricultural Land Classification Map for England & Wales. It has some well-established boundary hedges. It has the benefit of a mains water supply.
The land has been let to Mr F.W Herbert who has agreed to surrender his tenancy.
Method of Sale
The land is being offered for sale by Informal Tender. The date for which Best and Final Offers are to be submitted on an informal tender basis will be announced in due course.
If you wish to submit a tender, then please register your interest with Robin Jessop on either firstname.lastname@example.org or Tabitha@robinjessop.co.uk
Please ensure that when you submit your offer it makes clear any conditions that are attached to it and that your offer is invited on the following basis:-
1. Definition of “Best and Final Offers” is precisely what it says and we have no intention of entering into negotiations for increased offers after the deadline has passed.
2. It is recommended that offers are made for an odd figure to avoid the possibility of the receipt of two or more identical offers.
3. Offers should not be made by reference to any other bids (that is to say you cannot say £1 over the top bid).
4. The Vendors reserve the right not to accept the highest offer or indeed any offer. We would confirm that it is their intention to dispose of this property if suitable offers are received.
5. Prospective purchasers should clearly state whether the offer submitted is subject to obtaining a mortgage valuation, the sale of another property of cash. In the case of a mortgage, please confirm that finance has been arranged and is available to you, not only to exchange contracts but also to complete the purchase and that any valuations/surveys have been carried out.
6. The purchaser(s) will be expected to exchange contracts within 14 days of the submission of a draft contract to their Solicitors.
7. It is expected that completion will then be by mutual arrangement.
8. Prospective purchasers may consider if prudent to advise their Solicitor of this deadline for exchange, so that they may make any arrangements with the Vendors Solicitors to make any necessary enquiries which they consider appropriate.
9. A Title Document package is being prepared and will be available for you to receive an emailed copy from the Vendors Solicitor:- Messrs Sinton Solicitors, The Cube, Barrack Road, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE4 6DB. Acting Solicitor:- Laura Peace. Email: email@example.com
10. Please note that prospective purchaser(s) will be asked to confirm whether their Solicitors have inspected the Title Document Pack.
11. All Offerors should give the full name and address of the prospective purchaser(s) together with the name and address of their Solicitor.
12. Offerors will be notified in writing of their success or otherwise or as soon as possible.
Please do not hesitate to contact Robin Jessop FRICS FAAV if you require any points to clarifying.