Spring 2020 Land Update
Despite the ongoing Covid-19 issue Land Sales are still continuing to complete. At Robin Jessop the following sales have recently completed:
- 4.68 Acres approx. of grassland at Sandhutton, Thirsk – Sold April 2020 by Informal Tender
- 4.49 Acres approx. of grassland at Carlton Husthwaite – Sold March 2020 by Private Treaty
- 40 Acres between Ripon and Masham – Sold Privately
- 49.51 Acres of Land at Thornton Rust, Leyburn – Sold by Informal Tender – Lot 1 Completed April 2020, Lot 2 Completed February 2020, Lot 3 Completed February 2020, Lot 4 Under Offer.
The following sales are currently under offer:
- Land and Building at Skate Beck Farm, Stokesley
- 43 Acres approx. between Skeeby and Gilling West, Richmond
- 7 Acres approx. of grassland at Brompton on Swale
- 17 Acres approx. of grassland at Carlton in Coverdale
Currently on the market we have a block of prime arable land at Sutton on Forest. Further details can be seen by clicking on the following link: https://www.robinjessop.co.uk/properties/23-60-acres-at-carr-lane-sutton-on-forest
We also have 4.17 Acres of land at Leeming Village near Bedale on the market. Further details can be seen by clicking on the following link: https://robinjessop.co.uk/properties/4-17-acres-1-68-ha-approx-of-grassland-at-exelby-lane-leeming-village-northallerton-north-yorkshire
Should you wish to have a no obligation telephone call please do not hesitate to contact Robin Jessop, Andrew Dickins or Tabitha Bentley to discuss.