Grants and Subsidies


There are many rural support schemes available to farmers and landowners. At Robin Jessop Ltd our team of land agents can offer detailed advice on all aspects of grants and subsidies available to you. Our team can register applicants, apply for grants and payments, transfer schemes, help with mapping and advise you on what would suit your business best.


We have experience dealing with the following:


  • Basic Payment Scheme
  • Countryside Stewardship Scheme
  • Countryside Productivity Schemes
  • Registering Applicants with the Rural Payments Agency (RPA)
  • Registering Land on to the Rural Land Register (RLR)
  • Submitting Annual Claim Forms
  • Informing the RPA of Boundary Changes
  • Advising on Inspections, Cross Compliance and Greening Matters
  • Transferring Land and Entitlements
  • Application Monitoring and Appeals


We will only be too pleased to call and see you to discuss the grants available to you, please contact Andrew Dickins or Tabitha Bentley.